Rouge et Noir: A Bicycle Cabaret
The B:C:Clettes present an elaborate Cabaret for meet your posh appetites:
ROUGE ET NOIR, a Bicycle Cabaret
A fundraiser for their August 2007 west coast tour, bringing Vancouver's bike love all the way to L.A. and back!
July 12, 13 and 14th
@ The Western Front (303 East 8th Avenue @ Scotia)
Gather at 7pm, dress to impress in your most respledant attire.
The Show will start promptly at 8pm.
The Cabaret will feature local acts, divas, opera singers, bicycles and those lovely ladies in black and red: The B:C:Clettes.
- Sidria: sultry torch singer who will leave you breathless
- Bring Your Own Cabaret: pushing your buttons and then unbuttoning them
- the Creaking Planks: the iPod of 1906 plays demented nautical circus
- Fossilosopher: elder bikepunk spinning wheel words of wisdom
- the fabulous B:C:Clettes: bicycle showgirls, old favorites plus three new numbers.
Tickets: Thursday $8, Friday and Saturday $15
Advance Tickets Available at:
Spartacus (319 West Hastings @ Cambie)
Our Community Bikes (3283 Main Street @ 17th Avenue)
People's Co-op Books (1391 Commercial Drive, between Charles and Kitchener)
*If you would like to volunteer, please contact the clettes at email@example.com. Please put volunteer in the subject line.*