Wow, so awesome! Lots of people have made parody pedal cars (I made a walking car myself) but this is really really well done. My only complaint is that it may be faster on average than the typical car in typical city condition (bikes are usually about twice the speed of cars on average when you factor everything in - like time it takes to earn the money to pay for the vehicle) so the emphasis on slowness is a bit misleading. But then its also very peaceful.
days until next critical mass
[not including special rides]
last friday of this month:
|meet 5 to 5:30 pm, leave 6 pm|
|last friday of EVERY month|
View Larger Map
- Gender, Does It Constrict Us?
- Pirate Critical Mass
- If you love this planet, fight Gateway.
- Friends of Critical Mass Meeting
- Big Fun Critical Mass Today
- Velopalooza 2010
- Arrested for lighting smoke with Olympic Flame!
- Breaking News: Olympic Censorship of Vancouver Med...
- Love Ride 15th, People's Prom tonight
- More 'Lymp-ics Links